Bracknell Hotels from Rs3,233
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bracknell, and visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its spas and entertainment. Top sights around the area include Legoland, Windsor Castle and Oracle.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Bracknell
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 31.1 mi (50.1 km) away
Getting around Bracknell
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Bracknell Station or Bracknell Martins Heron Station. Bracknell may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bracknell
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Bracknell each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C