Visiting Grant Road
Visitors to Grant Road are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafes. Around the area, top sights include Mahalaxmi Temple, Gateway of India and Siddhi Vinayak Temple.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Grant Road
- The closest major airport is in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Grant Road
Make your way to Grant Road Station for metro transport. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Grant Road
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Grant Road gets about 2151 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and October are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 20°C