- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Bay View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
Presidential Room, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Mumbai, InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is connected to a shopping centre. Flora Fountain and Rajabai Tower are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Crawford Market and Colaba Causeway. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Wankhede Stadium.Visit our Mumbai travel guide
- Wankhede Stadium - 6 min walk
- Flora Fountain - 12 min walk
- Rajabai Tower - 15 min walk
- National Centre for the Performing Arts - 15 min walk
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum - 2 min drive
- Grant Road Station - 5 min drive
- Mumbai Churchgate Station - 7 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 51 min drive
- Where to eat
- Dome - Terrace Skybar – Poolside rooftop bar. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Kebab Korner – Ocean-view family restaurant with a bar offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Long & Short Bistro – Ocean-view café with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Open 24 hours, reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 800 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 1200 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 1200 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 1200 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: INR 1200 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 5100 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.