Mumbai Hotels from Rs3,000
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 14 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 18 Mar 2020
Where to stay in Mumbai
Travellers come to Bandra West for its abundant dining options, and you can see top attractions like Mt. Mary Church and Linking Road while you're in town.
4/5Very Good!(18 area reviews)
You'll enjoy the churches and gardens in Powai. You might want to make time for a stop at Powai Lake or Sanjay Gandhi National Park.
4/5Very Good!(64 area reviews)
The abundant dining options and seaside views are top of the list for many visitors to Colaba. A stop by Gateway of India or Colaba Causeway might round out your trip.
4/5Very Good!(29 area reviews)
Unique features of Fort include the museums and historical sites. Make a stop by Crawford Market or Mohammed Ali Road while you're exploring the area.
4/5Very Good!(5 area reviews)
Unique features of Lower Parel include the shopping and restaurants. Make a stop by High Street Phoenix Mall or Dhobi Ghat while you're exploring the area.
Travellers to Mumbai give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its cafes and gardens. Top sights in the city include Mt. Mary Church, Siddhi Vinayak Temple and Mahalaxmi Temple.
- There are 986 hotels and other accommodation options in Mumbai
- The closest major airport is in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Mumbai
With so many ways to get around, seeing Mumbai is easy. Metro stations nearby include Airport Road Station and Grant Road Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Mumbai Ghatkopar Station, Mumbai Vidyavihar Station or Mumbai Vikhroli Station.
Dressing for Mumbai
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Mumbai is 2151 millimetres
- May and November are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°C