- Gateway of India
- 5 min walk
- Cathedral of the Holy Name
- 5 min walk
- National Gallery of Modern Art
- 7 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Mumbai's Colaba neighbourhood, The Taj Mahal Palace Mumbai is in the business district and on the waterfront. Gateway of India and Haji Ali Dargah are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Mohammed Ali Road and Crawford Market. Travelling with kids? Consider Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association and Taraporewala Aquarium.
- Gateway of India - 5 min walk
- Cathedral of the Holy Name - 5 min walk
- National Gallery of Modern Art - 7 min walk
- Bombay Natural History Society - 7 min walk
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum - 9 min walk
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Railway Station - 3 min drive
- Grant Road Station - 7 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Wasabi by Morimoto – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Golden Dragon – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Masala Kraft – Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Souk – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Taj Mahal Palace Mumbai
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to In-room check-in<br />
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 5000.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1300 for adults and INR 1300 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 5000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- The Taj Mahal Mumbai Mumbai
- The Taj Mahal Palace Mumbai Hotel
- The Taj Mahal Palace Mumbai Mumbai
- The Taj Mahal Palace Mumbai Hotel Mumbai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful property...staff is very helpful & courteous