- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
- Gateway of India
- 2 min drive
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum
- 3 min drive
- St George Hospital
- 3 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Mumbai's Nariman Point neighbourhood, Trident, Nariman Point Mumbai is in the business district and by the sea. Gateway of India and Haji Ali Dargah are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Mohammed Ali Road and Crawford Market. Travelling with kids? Consider Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association and Taraporewala Aquarium.
- Gateway of India - 2 min drive
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum - 3 min drive
- Mohammed Ali Road - 3 min drive
- St George Hospital - 3 min drive
- Crawford Market - 4 min drive
- Mumbai Churchgate Station - 15 min walk
- Grant Road Station - 16 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 49 min drive
- Where to eat
- Frangipani – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
- India Jones – Serves lunch and dinner.
- Verandah – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Trident, Nariman Point Mumbai
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1500 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: INR 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 4611.00 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Trident Nariman Point Mumbai Hotel
- Trident Nariman Point Hotel
- Trident Nariman Point Mumbai
- Trident Nariman Point
- Trident Nariman Point Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Trident, Nariman Point Mumbai Hotel
- Trident, Nariman Point Mumbai Mumbai
- Trident, Nariman Point Mumbai Hotel Mumbai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities