- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- University of Mumbai
- 12 min walk
- Bandra Kurla Complex
- 18 min walk
- U.S. Consulate General
- 4 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Mumbai, Grand Hyatt Mumbai Hotel and Serviced Apartments is in an area with great airport proximity. Mohammed Ali Road and High Street Phoenix Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit KidZania Mumbai and Film City. Travelling with kids? Consider Jijamata Udyaan, or check out an event or a game at MMRDA Grounds.Visit our Mumbai travel guide
- University of Mumbai - 12 min walk
- Bandra Kurla Complex - 18 min walk
- U.S. Consulate General - 4 min drive
- Juhu Beach - 7 min drive
- MMRDA Grounds - 18 min drive
- Chakala Metro Station - 7 min drive
- Mumbai Santacruz Station - 19 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Where to eat
- China House – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Fifty Five East – Restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Soma – Restaurant. Serves dinner.
- Celini – Restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Grand Hyatt Mumbai Hotel and Serviced Apartments
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Guest must present a valid photo id for check-in.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of INR 1000 per pet, per day.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 55 lb/25 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1000.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between INR 1275 and INR 1500 for adults, and INR 1275 and INR 1500 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2200 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: INR 1000 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grand Hyatt Mumbai Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Mumbai
- Grand Hyatt Hotel Mumbai
- Mumbai Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Grand Hyatt Mumbai Hotel and Serviced Apartments Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Mumbai Hotel and Serviced Apartments Mumbai
- Grand Hyatt Mumbai Hotel and Serviced Apartments Hotel Mumbai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It’s well located for our needs. Fifteen years ago we watched this hotel being built from the adjacent university.