- Chor Bazaar
- 17 min walk
- Prince Aly Khan Hospital
- 2 min drive
- Jaslok Hospital
- 3 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
THE SAHIL HOTEL is located in Mumbai. Mohammed Ali Road and Chor Bazaar are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hanging Gardens and Juhu Beach. KidZania Mumbai and Dhobi Ghat are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Mumbai travel guide
- Mohammed Ali Road - 15 min walk
- Chor Bazaar - 17 min walk
- Prince Aly Khan Hospital - 2 min drive
- Jaslok Hospital - 3 min drive
- Mahalaxmi Racecourse - 5 min drive
- Mumbai Central Station - 9 min walk
- Grant Road Station - 19 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Rivaaz – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
THE SAHIL HOTEL
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1500.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2000.00 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- BEST WESTERN Hotel Sahil Mumbai
- BEST WESTERN Hotel Sahil
- BEST WESTERN Sahil Mumbai
- BEST WESTERN Sahil
- Hotel Sahil Mumbai
- Sahil Mumbai
- SAHIL HOTEL Mumbai
- SAHIL HOTEL
- Hotel Sahil
- THE SAHIL HOTEL Hotel
- THE SAHIL HOTEL Mumbai
- THE SAHIL HOTEL Hotel Mumbai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Need new pillows... linen wasn’t nice and white... rooms small and need updating... room service was great