Bristol Hotels from Rs2,467
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 3 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 28 Nov 2020
Where to stay in Bristol
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bristol, and visitors give high marks for the theatre, shopping and entertainment choices. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its bars and restaurants. Top sights in the city include Cabot Tower, SS Great Britain and Bristol Cathedral.
- There are 277 hotels and other accommodation options in Bristol
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 31.8 mi (51.1 km) away
Getting around Bristol
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Bristol Clifton Down Station, Bristol Bedminster Station or Bristol Temple Meads Station. Bristol may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bristol
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Bristol is 30 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C