Bath Hotels from Rs3,954
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs will enjoy exploring Bath, and visitors give high marks for the relaxing spas, local tours and beautiful gardens. Welcoming and walkable, this city will delight tourists with its museums, art and cafes. Top sights in the city include Roman Baths, Bath Abbey and Theatre Royal Bath.
- There are 227 hotels and other accommodation options in Bath
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Bath
If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Bath Spa Station, Oldfield Park Station or Freshford Station. Bath might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bath
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Bath is 30 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C