Search Bed and Breakfasts in Corsham
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Corsham
Other property types in Corsham
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
The Quarrymans Arms
Reviewed on 22 Aug 2020
The Northey Arms
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
Why Stay at a B&B in Corsham?
If you're looking for something a little more offbeat than the traditional hotel experience, a stay at a bed and breakfast could be a great option for your trip. You'll find 24 accommodations and 4 B&Bs for your vacation in Corsham. When you want to explore some of the destination's attractions, Corsham Court is worth a visit.
Every B&B has a unique charm— whether it's a comfy common area with a fireplace or a sunlit breakfast nook, the quaint details are what make bed and breakfasts a home away from home. Check out these B&Bs in Corsham:
Meadowbrook Cottage B&B: 3 stars, 3 rooms
- Cooked-to-order breakfast
Lorne House: 4 stars, 6 rooms
- English breakfast
- Individually decorated rooms
Spinneycross: 4 stars, 2 rooms
21 Park Lane: 4 stars, 3 rooms
How to Pack for the Weather in Corsham
If you're wondering about the optimal time to travel to Corsham, we've compiled some relevant weather info to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1.22 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 52° F and nighttime temperatures average 33° F
- April-June: 69° F is the daytime average and 38° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 71° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 60° F during the day and 35° F at night
Things to See and Do in Corsham
If you like to experience a new place through your taste buds, you'll be sure to enjoy Corsham for its restaurants and bars. If you want to check out some popular attractions in Corsham, you might enjoy a visit to Corsham Court. Bath Abbey and Roman Baths are also some sites to visit if you want to see more of the area.
Corsham is also known for its:
- Jogging trails
Transportation Options In and Around Corsham
Fly into Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), which is located 21.4 mi (34.5 km) from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.