Corsham Hotels from Rs6,318
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Corsham, which is also known for its gardens and art. Welcoming and countryside, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include Bath Abbey, Roman Baths and American Museum in Britain.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodation options in Corsham
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 21.4 mi (34.5 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Corsham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Corsham each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C