South West England Hotels from Rs3,333
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check South West England hotel prices
Reviewed on 20 Sep 2020
Where to stay in South West England
New Forest District
4.5/5Wonderful!(392 area reviews)
While visiting New Forest District, you might make a stop by sights like Paultons Family Theme Park - Home of Peppa Pig World and Beaulieu National Motor Museum.
Bath City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(295 area reviews)
The lively bars and relaxing spas are top of the list for many visitors to Bath City Centre. A stop by Thermae Bath Spa or Roman Baths might round out your trip.
Bristol City Centre
4/5Very Good!(90 area reviews)
The fantastic nightlife and popular shops are just a few highlights of Bristol City Centre. Make a stop by St Nicholas Market or Cabot Circus Shopping Centre while you're exploring the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(170 area reviews)
Travellers come to Clifton for its abundant dining options, and you can see top attractions like Bristol Zoo and Clifton Downs and Observatory while you're in town.
Torquay City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(384 area reviews)
Torquay City Centre is a destination visitors seek out for its great bars, beautiful seaside views and captivating waterfront views. You might also want to check out attractions like Princess Theatre or Torre Abbey Sands while you're exploring the neighbourhood.
More trip options
- Hotels in South West England by Star Rating
- Hotels near South West England Airports
- Areas of South West England
- Accommodation near South West England Attractions
- More accommodation types in South West England
- Search South West England Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in South West England
- Hotels Near South West England, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations