Swindon Hotels from Rs3,045
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 18 Oct 2020
Travellers give high marks for the lively bar scene in Swindon, which is also known for its festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games and archaeological sites.
- There are 105 hotels and other accommodation options in Swindon
- The closest major airport is in Oxford (OXF), 27.6 mi (44.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 41.4 mi (66.6 km) away
Getting around Swindon
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Swindon Station. Swindon might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Swindon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Swindon is 31 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C