Search Hostels in Bristol
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Bristol
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Bristol
Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel
Reviewed on 30 Oct 2020
The Bristol Hotel
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel
Reviewed on 2 Nov 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're in the market for a low-cost place to stay in Bristol, one of its 6 hostels could be a great option for you. These dorm-style accommodation options come in quite a few shapes and sizes, but they have a few things in common:
- Budget prices
- A social setting
- Shared rooms (though many hostels offer private room options too)
By staying at a hostel in Bristol, you can spend less on accommodation and set aside more of your budget for fun things to do during your holiday. You can check out the theatres and other cultural highlights in this destination, as well as activities like shopping.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Bristol?
The weather can be a big factor when you're experiencing new places, so here's a little information that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 13° C and night-time temperatures average 2° C
- April-June: 22° C is the daytime average and 6° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 23° C and night-time averages are around 10° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 17° C during the day and 3° C at night
- Average rainfall is 30 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Bristol?
Depending on your interests, you might like these places to visit:Top Sights
- Roman Baths
- Bath Abbey
- Cabot Tower
- Brandon Hill
- Bristol Castle Park
- Castle Park
- SS Great Britain
- Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery
- Bristol Hippodrome Theatre
Generally, Bristol is known for its:
How to Get to Bristol and Around the Area
You can search for flights to the closest airport in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city centre. Another option is Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), situated 31.8 mi (51.1 km) away. When you're out and about, you might want to use public transport to get around. To explore more of the area, hop on a train at Bristol Clifton Down Station, Bristol Bedminster Station or Bristol Temple Meads Station.