Wells Hotels from Rs5,102
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Wells, and visitors give high marks for the cathedral and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and cosy, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights in the city include Wells Cathedral and Wookey Hole.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodation options in Wells
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 32.7 mi (52.6 km) away
Dressing for Wells
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Wells each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C