Secaucus Hotels from Rs4,692
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 31 Aug 2020
Travellers to Secaucus give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and entertainment choices. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its rivers. American Lyric Theater, Broadway and Times Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 287 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Jersey City
- The closest major airport is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.), 9.3 mi (15 km) away
Getting around Secaucus
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Frank R. Lautenberg Secaucus Station. Secaucus might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Secaucus
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of -4°C
- Average annual rainfall for Secaucus is 1210 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -4°C