Newark Hotels from Rs5,335
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 15 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 26 Oct 2020
Where to stay in Newark
3.5/5Good!(13 area reviews)
Join local residents at a fun event, look around the impressive city hall and admire the statues and flowers in Military Park.
When in Forest Hill and the surrounding area, you'll want to check out sights like Branch Brook Park or Prudential Center and hop on the metro to see more of the city at Davenport Avenue Station or Bloomfield Avenue Station.
When in Upper Roseville and the surrounding area, you'll want to check out sights like Branch Brook Park or Prudential Center and hop on the metro to see more of the city at Davenport Avenue Station or Bloomfield Avenue Station.
Central Business District
While you're in Central Business District, take in top sights like Prudential Center or Military Park, and hop on the metro to see more of the city at Military Park Station or Washington Street Station.
Travellers to Newark give high marks for the fun sporting events, live music scene and theatre. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping and university. Around the area, top sights include Ellis Island Immigration Museum, Ellis Island and Statue of Liberty.
- There are 102 hotels and other accommodation options in Newark
- The closest major airport is in Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.), 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) away
Getting around Newark
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Newark is simple. Nearby metro stations include Military Park Station, Washington Street Station and NJPAC - Center Street Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Newark Penn Station, Newark Broad St Station or Harrison Station.
Dressing for Newark
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Newark is 1175 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C