Istanbul Hotels from Rs2,467
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 22 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 13 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 4 Sep 2020
Where to stay in Istanbul
Gourmet restaurants interesting history and top sights from Sultanahmet Square to Blue Mosque – discover Sultanahmet, a destination also famous for its shopping.
4/5Very Good!(354 area reviews)
Enjoy the popular shops in Taksim. Taksim Square is a worthwhile stop, and you can jump on the metro at Taksim Station or Findikli Station to see more of Istanbul.
Istanbul City Center
4/5Very Good!(122 area reviews)
Known for its charming cafes and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Istanbul City Center. Check out top attractions like Spice Bazaar and Galata Bridge, and jump on the metro at Laleli-University Station or Aksaray Station to see more of the city.
4/5Very Good!(81 area reviews)
If you're spending time in Besiktas, you might enjoy attractions like Dolmabahce Palace and Ortakoy Mosque. You might also enjoy the neighbourhood's ample dining options before hopping on the metro at 4.Levent Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(67 area reviews)
You might take some time to check out the abundant dining options in Kadikoy. Spend some time visiting top spots like Bagdat Avenue, and catch the metro at Bahariye Station or Kilise Station to see more of the area.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Istanbul, and visitors give high marks for the abundant cafes, shopping and fascinating museums. This city also attracts tourists with its cathedrals, restaurants and architecture. Top sights in the city include Mall of Istanbul, Suleymaniye Mosque and Mixer.
- There are 2524 hotels and other accommodation options in Istanbul
- The closest major airport is in Istanbul (IST-Ataturk Intl.), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Istanbul (SAW-Sabiha Gokcen Intl.), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) away
Getting around Istanbul
With so many transport options, seeing Istanbul is simple. Walk to nearby metro stations like Mescid-i Selam Station, Cebeci Station and Sultanciftligi Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Istanbul Halkali Station, Istanbul Kanarya Station or Istanbul Soguksu Station.
Dressing for Istanbul
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Istanbul is 815 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Istanbul?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Istanbul, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Istanbul?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Istanbul?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Istanbul?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Istanbul?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Istanbul?
What's the best high-end hotel in Istanbul?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Istanbul?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Istanbul?
What's the best accommodation in Istanbul to learn about local history?
Istanbul Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Istanbul by Star Rating
- Hotels near Istanbul Airports
- Areas of Istanbul
- Accommodation near Istanbul Attractions
- More accommodation types in Istanbul
- Choose Your Istanbul Hotel Style
- Search Istanbul Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Istanbul
- Hotels Near Istanbul, Turkey
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations