Bangkok Hotels from Rs1,395
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 18 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 1 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 9 Apr 2020
Reviewed on 10 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 12 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 27 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 3 Dec 2019
Where to stay in Bangkok
4/5Very Good!(466 area reviews)
Street markets and sparkling malls, parks, nightlife districts and museums await at this bustling boulevard, which is one of Thailand’s longest roads.
Bangkok City Centre
3.5/5Good!(34 area reviews)
Known for its stunning river views and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Bangkok City Centre. Check out top attractions like MBK Center and Jim Thompson House, and jump on the metro at Hua Lamphong Station or National Stadium BTS Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(22 area reviews)
Known for its fantastic nightlife and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Silom. Check out top attractions like Lumphini Park and Bangkok Riverside, and jump on the metro at Chong Nonsi BTS Station or Sam Yan Station to see more of the city.
3.5/5Good!(6 area reviews)
Discover Ramkhamhaeng, memorable for its coffee shops. Popular attractions in Ramkhamhaeng include The Mall Bangkapi and Rajamangala Stadium, and you can see more of the area by hopping on the metro at Ramkhamhaeng Station.
Travellers love Pratunam for its popular shops, and you can see more of Bangkok by jumping on the metro at Phaya Thai Station or Victory Monument BTS Station. You might spend time checking out top sights like Victory Monument and Platinum Fashion Mall.
Travellers to Bangkok give high marks for the temples, shopping and important monuments. Urban and cultural, this city will delight tourists with its restaurants, museums and bars. Top sights in the city include Odeon Circle, Temple of the Emerald Buddha and Wat Pho.
- There are 2882 hotels and other accommodation options in Bangkok
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 14.9 mi (24.1 km) away
Getting around Bangkok
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Bangkok is simple. Nearby metro stations include Siam BTS Station, Rachathewi BTS Station and National Stadium BTS Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Bangkok Makkasan Station, Yommarat or Bangkok Hua Lamphong Station.
Dressing for Bangkok
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 20°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- About 1387 millimetres of rain falls on Bangkok each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C