Visiting Woodford Green
Visitors to Woodford Green are sure to enjoy the forests, bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and golf courses. Top sights around the area include South Park, London Stadium and O2 Arena.
- You'll find 6648 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (STN-Stansted), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) away
Getting around Woodford Green
Make your way to Woodford Underground Station to catch the metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Woodford Green
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Woodford Green each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C