Families will find kid-friendly activities in Westbury, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its live music, theatres and entertainment. Top sights around the area include Long Beach, Sky Zone and Floating Pool.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Westbury
- The closest major airport is in Farmingdale, NY (FRG-Republic), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.), 13.4 mi (21.5 km) away
Getting around Westbury
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Westbury Station. Westbury might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Westbury
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be -5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Westbury gets about 1111 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -4°C