Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 19 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 24 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 3 Jan 2021
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Westbury, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its live music, theatres and entertainment. Top sights around the area include Long Beach, Sky Zone and Floating Pool.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Westbury
- The closest major airport is in Farmingdale, NY (FRG-Republic), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.), 13.4 mi (21.5 km) away
Getting around Westbury
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Westbury Station. Westbury might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Westbury
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be -5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Westbury gets about 1111 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -4°C