West Hollywood Hotels from Rs8,397
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Oct 2020
Where to stay in West Hollywood
4/5Very Good!(208 area reviews)
Spot movie stars and experience the glamour of show business at the legendary home of the American motion picture industry.
You'll enjoy the mountain views and live music in Hollywood Hills. You might want to make time for a stop at Hollywood Bowl or Hollywood Sign.
4.5/5Wonderful!(6 area reviews)
Fairfax District is beloved for its popular shops. Take some time to explore sights in the area like The Grove and Melrose Avenue.
If you're spending some time in Melrose, Melrose Avenue and The Groundlings are top sights worth seeing.
If you're spending some time in The Flats, Will Rogers Memorial Park and Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts are top sights worth seeing.
Visiting West Hollywood
Travellers to West Hollywood give high marks for the lively bar scene, top-notch restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its live music, art and entertainment. TCL Chinese Theatre, Dolby Theater and Hollywood Walk of Fame are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2643 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Santa Monica, CA (SMO-Santa Monica Municipal), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) away
Dressing for West Hollywood
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- About 362 millimetres of rain falls on West Hollywood each year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 9°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in West Hollywood?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in West Hollywood, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in West Hollywood?
What's the best accommodation for couples in West Hollywood?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in West Hollywood?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in West Hollywood?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in West Hollywood?
What's the best boutique accommodation in West Hollywood?
What are some accommodation options with pools in West Hollywood?
West Hollywood Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in West Hollywood by Star Rating
- Hotels near West Hollywood Airports
- Areas of West Hollywood
- Accommodation near West Hollywood Attractions
- More accommodation types in West Hollywood
- Choose Your West Hollywood Hotel Style
- Search West Hollywood Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in West Hollywood
- Hotels Near West Hollywood, Los Angeles
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations