Los Angeles Hotels from Rs5,836
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 21 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2020
Where to stay in Los Angeles
Downtown Los Angeles
4/5Very Good!(134 area reviews)
Once renowned for its busy streets and heavy pollution, the bright lights of downtown LA is a destination reborn, bursting with vast open green spaces.
4/5Very Good!(208 area reviews)
Spot movie stars and experience the glamour of show business at the legendary home of the American motion picture industry.
This trendy neighborhood is known for its diverse cultural heritage, 24-hour nightlife and eclectic entertainment options.
West Los Angeles
1/5(1 area review)
Visitors to West Los Angeles love its ample dining options, and if you want to check out some more things to do around town, jump on the metro at Expo/SepulvedStation.
4/5Very Good!(1 area review)
A grand hotel, an important university and exciting performing arts make these two neighborhoods popular destinations on a Los Angeles travel itinerary.
Visiting Los Angeles
Travellers to Los Angeles give high marks for the theatre, entertainment choices and live music scene. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, art and sporting events. Top sights in the city include Hollywood Walk of Fame, Dolby Theater and TCL Chinese Theatre.
- There are 2747 hotels and other accommodation options in Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) away
Getting around Los Angeles
With so many transport options, seeing Los Angeles is a breeze. Walk to nearby metro stations like Pershing Square Station, 7th Street - Metro Center Station and Civic Center Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Los Angeles Union Station, Los Angeles Cal State Station or Glendale Transportation Center.
Dressing for Los Angeles
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the nighttime average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- About 362 millimetres of rain falls on Los Angeles each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 9°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Los Angeles?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Los Angeles, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Los Angeles?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Los Angeles?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Los Angeles?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Los Angeles?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Los Angeles?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Los Angeles?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Los Angeles?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Los Angeles?
Los Angeles Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Los Angeles by Star Rating
- Hotels near Los Angeles Airports
- Areas of Los Angeles
- Accommodation near Los Angeles Attractions
- More accommodation types in Los Angeles
- Choose Your Los Angeles Hotel Style
- Search Los Angeles Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Los Angeles
- Hotels Near Los Angeles, California
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations