Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 10 Feb 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 20 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 23 Nov 2020
Where to stay in Beverly Hills
4.5/5Wonderful!(11 area reviews)
Museums, bars and art galleries highlight some of the noteworthy features of Westwood. Make a stop by Westwood Village or Fowler Museum while you're exploring the neighbourhood.
You'll enjoy the mountain views and live music in Hollywood Hills. You might want to make time for a stop at Hollywood Bowl or Hollywood Sign.
5/5Exceptional!(2 area reviews)
Even though there aren't top sights in Mid City, you can explore the larger area and take in top sights like La Brea Tar Pits. Jump on the metro at Wilshire - Vermont Station to see more of the city.
Pico - Robertson
2/5(1 area review)
While Pico - Robertson may not have many sights to explore, venturing just a little farther will lead you to top things to see and do like Wilshire Boulevard and Rodeo Drive.
If you're spending some time in The Flats, Will Rogers Memorial Park and Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts are top sights worth seeing.
Visiting Beverly Hills
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Beverly Hills, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its cafes and entertainment. Around the area, top sights include Sony Pictures Studios, TCL Chinese Theatre and Dolby Theater.
- You'll find 2644 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Santa Monica, CA (SMO-Santa Monica Municipal), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) away
Dressing for Beverly Hills
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the nighttime average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- About 307 millimetres of rain falls on Beverly Hills each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 11°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Beverly Hills?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Beverly Hills, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Beverly Hills?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Beverly Hills?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Beverly Hills?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Beverly Hills?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Beverly Hills?
What are some hotels with pools in Beverly Hills?
What is the best spa hotel in Beverly Hills?
What's it like to stay in Beverly Hills?
What should I do while I'm visiting Beverly Hills?
What's the seasonal weather like in Beverly Hills?
Beverly Hills Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Beverly Hills by Star Rating
- Hotels near Beverly Hills Airports
- Areas of Beverly Hills
- Accommodation near Beverly Hills Attractions
- More accommodation types in Beverly Hills
- Choose Your Beverly Hills Hotel Style
- Search Beverly Hills Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Beverly Hills
- Hotels Near Beverly Hills, Los Angeles
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations