Santa Monica Hotels from Rs8,078
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Santa Monica
4.5/5Wonderful!(45 area reviews)
While you're in Downtown, take in top sights like Santa Monica Pier and jump on the metro at Downtown Santa Monica Station to see more of the city.
You'll enjoy the museums and gardens in Brentwood. You might want to make time for a stop at Getty Center or J. Paul Getty Museum.
4/5Very Good!(10 area reviews)
Even though there aren't top sights in Mid-City, you can explore the larger area and take in top sights like Third Street Promenade. Jump on the metro at 17th Street/SMC Station to see more of the city.
While you're in Pico, take in top sights like Third Street Promenade or Santa Monica Place, and hop on the metro to see more of the city at 17th Street/SMC Station or 26th Street/Bergamot Station.
Visiting Santa Monica
Travellers to Santa Monica give high marks for the beaches, shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its sporting events, cafes and art. Top sights in the city include Santa Monica Pier and Venice Beach.
- You'll find 2644 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Santa Monica, CA (SMO-Santa Monica Municipal), 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.), 7.1 mi (11.5 km) away
Dressing for Santa Monica
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the nighttime average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- About 307 millimetres of rain falls on Santa Monica each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 11°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Santa Monica?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Santa Monica, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Santa Monica?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Santa Monica?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Santa Monica?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Santa Monica?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Santa Monica?
What's the best luxury hotel in Santa Monica?
What's the best boutique hotel in Santa Monica?
Santa Monica Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Santa Monica by Star Rating
- Hotels near Santa Monica Airports
- Areas of Santa Monica
- Accommodation near Santa Monica Attractions
- More accommodation types in Santa Monica
- Choose Your Santa Monica Hotel Style
- Search Santa Monica Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Santa Monica
- Hotels Near Santa Monica, Los Angeles
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations