Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Venice, which is also known for its cafes and live music. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable location. Top sights around the area include Venice Beach, Santa Monica Pier and Sony Pictures Studios.
- You'll find 2644 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Santa Monica, CA (SMO-Santa Monica Municipal), 1.8 mi (3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) away
Dressing for Venice
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 10°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 10°C as the night-time average
- Venice gets about 307 millimetres of rain per year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°C