Families will find kid-friendly activities in Weehawken, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront and top-notch restaurants. The scenic and urban setting also entices those visiting the city. American Lyric Theater, Times Square and Broadway are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 284 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Jersey City
- The closest major airport is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) away
Getting around Weehawken
With so many ways to get around, seeing Weehawken is easy. To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Weehawken Lincoln Harbor Station or Weehawken Port Imperial Station. You can catch a ferry to see more of the region.
Dressing for Weehawken
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Weehawken gets about 1269 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C