Visitors to Wayne are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants and golfing. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include Central Park, MetLife Stadium and Prudential Center.
- You'll find 81 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Parsippany
- The closest major airport is in Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County), 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 11.9 mi (19.2 km) away
Getting around Wayne
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Wayne Mountain View Station or Wayne-Route 23 Transit Center Station. Wayne might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Wayne
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -5°C as the night-time average
- About 1245 millimetres of rain falls on Wayne each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C