Toronto Hotels from Rs4,126
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Jan 2021
Where to stay in Toronto
Travellers to Toronto give high marks for the theatre, fascinating museums and renowned art. Tourists who journey to this urban city can discover its architecture, entertainment and shopping. Top sights in the city include CN Tower, Toronto Public Library and Canada's Wonderland.
- There are 1055 hotels and other accommodation options in Toronto
- The closest major airport is in Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) away
Getting around Toronto
With so many ways to get around, seeing Toronto is easy. Nearby metro stations include St Andrew Station, King Station and Osgoode Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Toronto Union Station, Toronto Exhibition Station or Toronto Bloor Station.
Dressing for Toronto
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -8°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Toronto is 34 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -6°C