Karnala Hotels from Rs1,804
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 14 Jan 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Those travelling to Karnala are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Elephanta Caves.
- You'll find 965 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Mumbai
- The closest major airport is in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Karnala
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Karnala is 2151 millimetres
- May and October are usually the hottest months averaging 32°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F