Matheran Hotels from Rs1,375
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Mar 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Matheran has to offer including its mountain views. In Matheran, there are 7 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Matheran
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 36°C and the nighttime average to be 12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 38°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Matheran gets about 706 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 37°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 12°C