Thane Hotels from Rs1,634
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 17 Jan 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 11 Nov 2019
Visitors to Thane are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and theme park. Around the area, top sights include Mt. Mary Church, Siddhi Vinayak Temple and Sanjay Gandhi National Park.
- You'll find 986 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Mumbai
- The closest major airport is in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Thane
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Mumbai Kalwa Station. Thane might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Thane
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Thane gets about 2151 millimetres of rain per year
- May and November are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°C