Search Hostels in Thane
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Thane
Other property types in Thane
Chene Creek Resort
Reviewed on 24 Aug 2019
Ginger Hotel Thane
Reviewed on 24 Oct 2016
Fortune Park LakeCity Thane- Member ITC Hotel Group
Reviewed on 17 Jan 2020
Hostels and More in Thane
Thane has 33 accommodation options, so if you have a hard time finding a hostel in town, you can still pick a place that has what you need. With the affordable options here, you can cut down your spending on overnight stays and save more money for exploring during your trip. You can enjoy activities like shopping in this destination, while the local restaurants offer plenty of opportunities to treat your taste buds.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Thane?
The weather can be a big factor when you want to venture out and explore, so here are some stats about the seasons:
- The hottest months are typically May and November, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 31° C and night-time temperatures average 19° C
- April-June: 33° C is the daytime average and 23° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 30° C and night-time averages are around 24° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 32° C during the day and 20° C at night
- Average rainfall is 2151 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Thane?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might appreciate these places to visit:Top Sights
- Mt. Mary Church
- Siddhi Vinayak Temple
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park
- Masunda Lake
- Powai Lake
- Sagar Vihar Garden
- Kanheri Caves
- Global Vipassana Pagoda
- ISKCON Temple
Overall, Thane is known for its:
- Theme parks
- Historical sites
How to Get to Thane and Around the Area
You can search for flights to the closest airport in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), located 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city centre. When you're out and about, you might want to use public transport during your trip. If you're hoping to check out more of the surrounding area, make your way to Mumbai Kalwa Station to take a train.