- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Lilavati Hospital
- 4 min drive
- University of Mumbai
- 6 min drive
- Bandra Kurla Complex
- 6 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Mumbai's Western Suburbs neighbourhood, The UniContinental is in the city centre and near the airport. Siddhi Vinayak Temple and Haji Ali Dargah are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit High Street Phoenix Mall and Mohammed Ali Road. Check out an event or a game at MMRDA Grounds, and consider making time for KidZania Mumbai, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Mumbai travel guide
- Lilavati Hospital - 4 min drive
- University of Mumbai - 6 min drive
- MMRDA Grounds - 6 min drive
- Bandra Kurla Complex - 6 min drive
- U.S. Consulate General - 6 min drive
- Mumbai Khar Road Station - 2 min walk
- Chakala Metro Station - 8 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Where to eat
- Page 3 Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Twister – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner.
- 3rd Bistro – Serves breakfast.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 500 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 100 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 300 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- UniContinental Hotel Mumbai
- UniContinental Hotel
- UniContinental Mumbai
- The UniContinental Hotel
- The UniContinental Mumbai
- The UniContinental Hotel Mumbai