Khandala Hotels from Rs1,444
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Upscale-minded travellers enjoy visiting Khandala though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Khandala
- The closest major airport is in Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 37 mi (59.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 40 mi (64.4 km) away
Dressing for Khandala
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 36°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 38°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- About 706 millimetres of rain falls on Khandala each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 37°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Khandala?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Khandala, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Khandala?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Khandala?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Khandala?
Khandala Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Khandala by Star Rating
- Hotels near Khandala Airports
- Areas of Khandala
- Accommodation near Khandala Attractions
- More accommodation types in Khandala
- Choose Your Khandala Hotel Style
- Search Khandala Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Khandala
- Hotels Near Khandala, Lonavala
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations