Search Bed and Breakfasts in Lonavala
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Lonavala
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Lonavala
Novotel Imagica Khopoli Hotel
Reviewed on 26 Dec 2019
Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat & Spa
Reviewed on 2 Feb 2020
Aamby Valley City
Reviewed on 21 Feb 2020
What is a Bed and Breakfast?
If you're looking for something a little different than your standard hotel experience, staying at a bed and breakfast in Lonavala can be the perfect alternative for your trip. There are 71 hotels and other accommodations in the larger Lonavala area, so you'll have plenty of options for your stay.
With quality service, opportunities to socialize with other guests, and of course a full breakfast, B&Bs provide a truly one-of-a-kind setting for your getaway. If your ideal vacation to Lonavala includes spending lots of time outside, Ryewood Park and Shooting Point are good spots to enjoy the scenery.
You might try out one of these options if you're looking for an accommodation that offers free breakfast:
How to Pack for the Weather in Lonavala
If you're wondering about the best time to visit Lonavala, we've gathered some weather information to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically April and May, while December and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 27.80 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 97° F and nighttime temperatures average 53° F
- April-June: 100° F is the daytime average and 65° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 87° F and nighttime averages are around 68° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 52° F at night
Things to See and Do in LonavalaWhen you want to spend some time in the great outdoors, Ryewood Park and Shooting Point are some notable spots.
Lonavala is also known for its:
- Mountain views
- Water parks
Transportation Options in And Around Lonavala
Fly into Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), which is located 34.8 mi (56.1 km) away from the heart of the city. Otherwise, look for flights into Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), which is 42.1 mi (67.7 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.