Search Hostels in Lonavala
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Lonavala
Other property types in Lonavala
Novotel Imagica Khopoli Hotel
Reviewed on 26 Dec 2019
Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat & Spa
Reviewed on 2 Feb 2020
Aamby Valley City
Reviewed on 21 Feb 2020
Hostels and More in Lonavala
You may have a hard time finding many hostels in Lonavala, but there are 71 accommodation options here, so you have a variety of other options. For those who want to spend less on overnight stays and focus more on exploring, you can get great deals on Expedia. If you're hoping to check out some attractions while you're here, you might like the water park.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Lonavala?
Good weather's definitely a plus when you're discovering new places, so here's some information about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically April and May, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 36° C and night-time temperatures average 12° C
- April-June: 38° C is the daytime average and 18° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31° C and night-time averages are around 20° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31° C during the day and 11° C at night
- Average rainfall is 706 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Lonavala?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might enjoy these places to visit:Natural Features
- Ryewood Park
- Shooting Point
- Karla Caves
- Narayani Dham
- Monkey Hill
- Tamhini Ghat
- Adlabs Imagica
- Aamby Valley Golf Club
In general, Lonavala is known for its:
- Mountain views
- Water parks
How to Get to Lonavala and Around the Area
You can fly into the nearest airport in Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 34.8 mi (56.1 km) from the city centre. An alternative is Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), which is 42.1 mi (67.7 km) away.