Aamby Valley City Hotels from Rs1,500
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 3 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 19 Jul 2019
Visiting Aamby Valley City
Visitors can enjoy all that Aamby Valley City has to offer including the temples, lakeside setting and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and shopping.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Aamby Valley City
- The closest major airport is in Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 33.4 mi (53.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 47.5 mi (76.5 km) away
Dressing for Aamby Valley City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 36°C and the nighttime average to be 12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 38°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 11°C at night
- About 706 millimetres of rain falls on Aamby Valley City each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 37°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 12°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Aamby Valley City?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Aamby Valley City, will I receive a refund?
What are some hotels with pools in Aamby Valley City?
Aamby Valley City Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Aamby Valley City by Star Rating
- Hotels near Aamby Valley City Airports
- Accommodation near Aamby Valley City Attractions
- More accommodation types in Aamby Valley City
- Search Aamby Valley City Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Aamby Valley City
- Hotels Near Aamby Valley City, Lonavala
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations