Visiting Navi Mumbai
Visitors can enjoy all that Navi Mumbai has to offer including the temples, parks and golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. Top sights around the area include Siddhi Vinayak Temple, Mt. Mary Church and Gateway of India.
- You'll find 985 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Mumbai
- The closest major airport is in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Navi Mumbai
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Navi Mumbai Kharghar Station, Navi Mumbai Juinagar Station or Navi Mumbai Turbhe Station. Navi Mumbai might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Navi Mumbai
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Navi Mumbai is 2151 millimetres
- May and October are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°C