Travellers to Neral will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 148 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 29.8 mi (47.9 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Neral
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Neral is 2151 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 32°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F