Neral Hotels from Rs1,071
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Neral will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 148 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 29.8 mi (47.9 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Neral
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Neral is 2151 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 32°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F