Wakad Hotels from Rs990
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Wakad has to offer including the restaurants and sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Wakad
- The closest major airport is in Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Wakad
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 36°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 38°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- Wakad gets about 706 millimetres of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 37°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°C