Pune Hotels from Rs1,499
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 25 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 10 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 14 Aug 2019
Where to stay in Pune
4/5Very Good!(2 area reviews)
Kalyani Nagar is noteworthy for its restaurants, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Aga Khan Palace and Jogger's Park.
If you're spending some time in Budhwar Peth, Dagduseth Ganpati Temple and Vishrambaug Wada are top sights worth seeing.
3.5/5Good!(3 area reviews)
If you're looking for some top things to see and do in Katraj and surrounding area, you can visit Saras Baug and Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum.
Visitors can enjoy all that Pune has to offer including the temples, water parks and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its zoo.
- You'll find 532 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Pune District
- The closest major airport is in Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 9.7 mi (15.5 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Pune
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 36°C and the nighttime average to be 12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 38°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 11°C at night
- About 706 millimetres of rain falls on Pune each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 37°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 12°C