Search Hostels in Pune
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Other property types in Pune
Reviewed on 31 Jan 2020
Novotel Pune Viman Nagar Hotel
Reviewed on 7 Mar 2020
Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa, Pune
Reviewed on 26 Jan 2020
Hostels and More in Pune
You might have a hard time finding many hostels in Pune, but there are 355 accommodation options to pick from, so you still have a variety of other options. With the affordable options here, you can reduce your spending on overnight stays and save more for everything you want to do during your holiday.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Pune?
Good weather's definitely a plus when you're discovering new places, so here's a little information about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically April and May, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 36° C and night-time temperatures average 12° C
- April-June: 38° C is the daytime average and 18° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31° C and night-time averages are around 20° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31° C during the day and 11° C at night
- Average rainfall is 706 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Pune?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might like these places to visit:Natural Features
- Pu La Deshpande Garden
- Saras Baug
- Khadakwasla Dam
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum
- National War Memorial Southern Command
- Tribal Museum
- Vishrambaug Wada
- Shaniwar Wada
- Chatushrungi Mata Temple
In general, Pune is known for its:
- Water parks
- Horse riding
- Bird watching
- University life
How to Get to Pune and Around the Area
You can fly into the closest airport in Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 9.7 mi (15.5 km) from the city centre.