Search Bed and Breakfasts in Pune
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Pune
Other property types in Pune
Reviewed on 31 Jan 2020
Novotel Pune Viman Nagar Hotel
Reviewed on 7 Mar 2020
Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa, Pune
Reviewed on 26 Jan 2020
B&Bs and More in Pune
Are you looking for an accommodation with a top-notch breakfast and personable service? Though you might not find any B&Bs right in the heart of Pune, there are 387 other lodging choices to choose from in the area so you can find something with comparable amenities. When you want to explore the surroundings in Pune, Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum and National War Memorial Southern Command are a couple notable museums worth checking out.
Weather in Pune
Weather can be a big factor in planning a trip, so you can use this info to help you decide when to visit Pune:
- The hottest months are typically April and May, while December and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 27.80 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 97° F and nighttime temperatures average 53° F
- April-June: 100° F is the daytime average and 65° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 87° F and nighttime averages are around 68° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 52° F at night
Things to See and Do in Pune
Spend some time exploring Pu La Deshpande Garden and Saras Baug if you're hoping to see some of the area's natural features. You might put Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park and Parvati Temples on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Pune is also known for its:
- Water parks
- Horseback riding
- Bird watching
- University life
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Pune?
Fly into Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), which is located 9.7 mi (15.5 km) from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.