Hostels in Pune District
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Cities in Pune District
Featured Hostels in Pune District
Hostels and More in Pune District
You might have trouble finding many hostels in Pune District, but there are 533 accommodation options to pick from, so you have a good number of other possibilities. With the affordable options here, you can spend less on overnight costs and focus on fun things to do during your trip.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Pune District?
The weather can be a big factor when you're experiencing new places, so here's some information about the seasons:
- The hottest months are typically April and May, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 36° C and night-time temperatures average 12° C
- April-June: 38° C is the daytime average and 18° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31° C and night-time averages are around 20° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31° C during the day and 11° C at night
- Average rainfall is 706 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Pune District?
Depending on your interests, you might enjoy these places to visit:Natural Features
- Saras Baug
- Bund Garden
- Pu La Deshpande Garden
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum
- Tribal Museum
- National War Memorial Southern Command
- Shaniwar Wada
- Vishrambaug Wada
- Chatushrungi Mata Temple
In general, Pune District is known for its:
- University life
- Bird watching
- Cultural attractions
How to Get to Pune District and Around the Area
You can search for flights to the closest airport in Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from the city centre.