Shirdi Hotels from Rs1,299
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 23 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 23 Dec 2019
Travellers give high marks for the temples in Shirdi, which is also known for its gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks, theme park and monuments.
- There are 90 hotels and other accommodation options in Shirdi
- The closest major airport is in Shirdi (SAG), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city centre
Getting around Shirdi
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Sainagar Siridi. Shirdi might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Shirdi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the nighttime average to be 12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 40°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Shirdi gets about 776 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 39°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 12°C