Travellers give high marks for the temples in Shirdi, which is also known for its gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks, theme park and monuments.
- There are 90 hotels and other accommodation options in Shirdi
- The closest major airport is in Shirdi (SAG), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city centre
Getting around Shirdi
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Sainagar Siridi. Shirdi might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Shirdi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the nighttime average to be 12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 40°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Shirdi gets about 776 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 39°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 12°C