Visitors can enjoy all that Belapur has to offer including its mountain views. There are 90 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Shirdi (SAG), 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Belapur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 40°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Belapur is 776 millimetres
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 39°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°C