Hoboken Hotels from Rs17,650
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Hoboken are sure to enjoy the rivers. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and cafes. American Lyric Theater, Macy's and Empire State Building are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 284 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Jersey City
- The closest major airport is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) away
Getting around Hoboken
With so many choices for transport, seeing Hoboken is simple. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Hoboken 9 Street - Congress Street Station, Hoboken Station or Hoboken 2 St. Station. You can take a ferry and cross the water to see more of the region.
Dressing for Hoboken
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- About 1269 millimetres of rain falls on Hoboken each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C