Staten Island Hotels from Rs6,579
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Staten Island
Families enjoy visiting Staten Island though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, waterfront and art. Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and Ellis Island Immigration Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1520 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of New York
- The closest major airport is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) away
Getting around Staten Island
With so many transport options, seeing all of Staten Island is a breeze. Take advantage of metro transport at Oakwood Heights Station, Bay Terrace Station and New Dorp Station. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the region.
Dressing for Staten Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Staten Island gets about 1175 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -3°C